Firmware version M-7.0 (Multi-Coin) or newer now allows you to use the Sender Extension (V1.8.0 or newer) with your Keystone. You can set the extension as a software wallet on your Keystone Essential or Pro.
1. Have Firmware version M-7.0 (Multi-Coin) or newer running on your Keystone Essential or Pro. (For more details, please refer to the following article)
2. Download the Sender browser extension (V1.8.0 or newer) from Sender's official website.
II.Importing your Keystone hardware wallet to Sender wallet extension
1. Set Up Your Sender
1) Run the "Sender'' Extension. Click on [Create Wallet] to begin setting up your Sender.
2) Set a password for your Sender wallet and click [Continue].
3) An Account ID will be generated automatically for you to interact with the NEAR ecosystem. Click [Continue].
4) Proceed to write down and securely store the Secret Recovery Phrase generated for you. Click [Continue] for the next step.
5) Verify that you have copied the Secret Phrase correctly and click [Create account] to finish the account setup.
6) Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Sender account.
2. Connect Sender to Your Keystone
1) On the top left hand corner of the Sender app, click on the "Menu" icon and select [Connect Keystone].
2) Follow the instructions displayed on the Sender app to get it ready for QR code scanning.
3) Grab your Keystone device. Tap the "Menu" icon on the top left hand corner of the screen. Select [Software Wallet] and then the [Sender] option. Tap [Confirm] to proceed.
4) Tap the [...] icon on the top right corner of your Keystone device. Select [Connect Software Wallet] and a QR code will appear.
5) Scan the QR code displayed on your Keystone device with your computer’s camera.
6) Click the [Create & Connect] button.
7) An Account ID will be generated automatically for you to interact with the NEAR ecosystem. Click [Create account].
8) Congratulations! Your Keystone hardware wallet is now successfully imported to the Sender app.
III.Send Near with your Keystone hardware Wallet
1) In the Sender app, Click [Send] and input the recipient’s Account ID and the amount you would like to send him/her. Tap [Send] to proceed.
2) Initiate the transaction by tapping the [Confirm] button. Grab your Keystone device so you can scan the QR code displayed on the Sender app.
3) With your Keystone device in hand, tap the [-] icon to activate the camera. Scan the QR code displayed on the Sender app and tap [Sign] to proceed.
4) Enter your password after signing the transaction and tap [Confirm]. A QR code will appear on your Keystone hardware wallet.
5) Click the [Get Signature] button on the Sender app and scan the QR code shown on your Keystone hardware wallet with the Sender app. Congratulations! The transaction is now successfully broadcasted to the network.