Fewcha Wallet (Extension)
Firmware version M-8.0 (Multi-Coin) or newer now allows you to sync the Fewcha Extension (V0.4.6 or newer) with your Keystone device.
1. Have Firmware Version M-8.0 (Multi-Coin) or newer running on your Keystone Essential or Pro. (For more details, please refer to the following article)
2) Click on [Create Wallet] to begin setting up your Fewcha wallet. Set a password for your Fewcha wallet and click [Create]. Proceed to write down and securely store the Secret Recovery Phrase generated for you. Click [Continue] for the next step.
3) Select the Network of preference and click [Continue] and click [Finish]. An Account ID will be generated automatically for you to interact with the Aptos ecosystem.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Fewcha account.
1) Click on [Explore] and search for Keystone Once you find it, click on the logo of Keystone and select [Connect].
2) Follow the instructions displayed on the Fewcha app to get it ready for QR code scanning.
3) Grab your Keystone device. Tap the "Menu" icon on the top left-hand corner of the screen. Select [Software Wallet] and then the [Fewcha] option. Tap [Confirm] to proceed.
Please note that if your firmware version is M-9.10 or newer, the connection process on the Keystone hardware wallet has been improved.
To connect your software wallet, simply tap on [Connect Software Wallet] and then select [Fewcha]. The QR code will be displayed automatically.
4) Tap the [...] icon on the top right corner of your Keystone device. Select [Connect Software Wallet] and a QR code will appear.
5) Scan the QR code displayed on your Keystone device with your computer’s camera. Click the [Sync] button.
Congratulations! Your Keystone hardware wallet is now successfully imported to the Fewcha app.
1) In the Fewcha app, Click [Send] and input the recipient’s Account ID and the amount you would like to send him/her.
2) Tap [Confirm] to proceed and a QR code will appear.
3) With your Keystone device in hand, tap the [-] icon to activate the camera. Scan the QR code displayed on the Fewcha app and tap [Sign] to proceed.
4) Enter your password after signing the transaction and tap [Confirm]. A QR code will appear on your Keystone hardware wallet.
5) Click the [Scan Keystone] button on the Fewcha app and scan the QR code shown on your Keystone hardware wallet with the Fewcha app.
Congratulations! The transaction is now successfully broadcast to the network.
Last modified 12d ago