Firmware versions M-6.0 (Multi-Coin) or newer enables the Solflare Extension (v1.29 or newer) to be used with your Keystone and sets the extension as a watch-only wallet for your Keystone Essential or Pro.
1. Firmware versions M-6.0 (Multi-Coin) or newer running on Keystone Essential or Pro.
2. Download the Solflare browser extension (V1.29 or newer) from the Solflare official website.
II.Importing your Keystone hardware Wallet to Solflare Wallet Extension
1) Run the "Soflare Extension". Click [Keystone] icon on the main page.
2) Keystone: Tap the "Menu" icon > then Tap [Watch-only Wallet] on your Keystone device > then select [Solflare ] and tap [Confirm].
3) Keystone: Select [Solflare] and tap the icon on the top right corner of the toolbar > then select [Connect Software Wallet] > then choose the accounts that you are going to import and tap [Confirm].
4) Scan Keystone QR code with your computer’s camera.
5) Select the accounts that you are going to import then tap [CONTINUE].
6) Set a password for your wallet, then click [CONTINUE].
7) Keystone Hardware Wallet should now be successfully imported to Solflare.
III.Send SOL with your Keystone hardware Wallet
1. Create a SOL transaction on Solflare Extension
1) Click [Send] > input the amount and recipient address. Then tap [Next] for the next step.
2) After confirming the transaction by pressing [SEND], click [GET QR CODE].
2. Sign the transaction with Keystone hardware Wallet
1) Choose Solflare mode and tap the icon on the first page to scan the QR code displayed on the Solflare Extension. Then tap [Sign] for the next step.
2) Enter your password after signing the transaction, then tap [Confirm]. A QR code will be displayed on your Keystone hardware Wallet.
3. Finish the transaction with Solflare Extension
1) Scan the QR code shown on the Keystone Firmware Wallet with Solflare Extension.
2) The transaction should be successfully broadcasted.