3. Smartphone with the BlueWallet V6.2.0 or later downloaded.
II. Creating a BlueWallet Watch-Only Wallet (BTC-Only)
1. On the Keystone hardware Wallet, touch [Menu] > [Settings] > [Watch-Only Wallet]. You can also set up a watch-only wallet during initialization.
2. Select [BlueWallet], then tap [Confirm] and enter the wallet.
3. Tap the [•••] icon, then select [Export Wallet]. Show the QR code to display the information required for pairing with BlueWallet (includes the wallet XPUB, Keystone's fingerprint, and derivation path).
4. On the BlueWallet app, go to the wallets interface and touch [Add now], then tap [Import wallet].
5. Tap [Scan or import a file], then use your smartphone's camera to scan the QR code displayed on Keystone.
6. BlueWallet can now be used as the watch-only wallet for Keystone.
III. Sending and Receiving Bitcoin with BlueWallet
A. Receiving Bitcoin
You can use receiving addresses displayed by either the Keystone hardware Wallet or BlueWallet to receive bitcoin.
1. Displaying Address on Keystone
1) Enter your BlueWallet interface on Keystone, then select a receiving address to display it as a QR code.
2. Displaying Addresses on BlueWallet
1) Go to the corresponding wallet, and tap [Receive] to display the receiving address.
B. Sending Bitcoin
1. Using BlueWallet to Create Transactions
1) Open the BlueWallet app on your smartphone, and find the wallet that has been paired with Keystone.
2) Tap [Send] to enter the sending interface.
3) Configure the receiving address, amount, transaction fees, and notes.
4) Tap [Next] to display the unsigned transaction information in a dynamic QR code format.
2. Using Keystone Hardware Wallet to Sign Transactions
1) Tap the [scan] icon on Keystone and use the hardware wallet device camera to scan the QR code displayed on BlueWallet.
2) Tap [Sign], and input your device password to obtain the signed transaction information (awaiting broadcast).
3. Using BlueWallet to Broadcast Transactions
1) Tap [Scan Signed Transaction], and use your smartphone camera to scan the QR code displayed on Keystone to transmit the signed transaction data.
2) Once you have entered the broadcasting interface on BlueWallet, tap [Send Now] to broadcast the transaction.