2) Take out the MircoSD card from your Keystone and insert it into a PC/Mac.
3) On Specter: Click on [Uplaod from SD Card], then select and open the [p2wpkh-pubkey.txt] file exported from Keystone.
3. Click [Continue], add Keystone successfully.
B. Add Keystone Simple Wallet on Specter
1. Click [+ Add new wallet] on Specter and select [Single key wallet].
2. Select the [Keystone] device and click [Continue].
3. Set the wallet name and click [Create wallet].
4. Add Keystone simple wallet successfully.
III. Sending and Receiving Assets with Specter Wallet
A. Receiving Assets
1. On Keystone: Touch [Addresses] to display the receiving addresses.
2. On Specter: Select your wallet (e.g. Keystone Single Sig Wallet) > Click on [Receive] to display the receiving address.
B. Sending Assets
1. Create a Transaction with Specter
1) Select your wallet (e.g. Keystone Single Sig Wallet) > Click one [Send] > [New] > Input the recipient address and amount > [Create unsigned transaction].
2) Create the transaction successfully.
2. Sign with Keystone Hardware Wallet
You can choose sign the transaction on Keystone via QR code or mircoSD card.
- Option 1: Via QR code
1) On Specter: Click on [Keystone] > [Sign with QR codes] > Specter displays the unsigned transaction data as a QR code format.
2) Keystone > Press the [Scan] icon > Scan the QR code show on Specter interface > [Sign] > Enter the password and press [Confirm].
3) On Specter: Click on [Scan signed transaction] > Scan the QR code shown on Keystone.
OPTIONAL: If your computer device has no camera, You can also sign transactions with the mircoSD card file.
- Option 2: Via mircoSD card file
1) On Specter: Click on [Keystone] > [Sign with SD Card file] > [save transaction to file] > click [Save] to save the unsigned transaction file to microSD card.
2) Take out the MircoSD card from a PC/Mac and insert it into your Keystone.
3) On Keystone: Press the [microSD card] icon > Select and open the unsigned transaction file > [Sign] > Password verification > Press [touch here...] to export signed transaction file to microSD card.
4) Take out the microSD card from your Keystone and insert it into PC/Mac.
5) On Specter: Click on [Upload signed transaction], then select and open the signed transaction file exported from Keystone.
3. Broadcast transaction on Specter
Keystone signed successfully and you can choose to broadcast the transaction immediately or later.