2. Install MetaMask extension with version V10.8.0 or newer.
3. Set up and connect MetaMask with Keystone. (Check here for tutorial)
II. Add Polygon (Matic Network) to Metamask
Users can choose to add Polygon (Matic Network) to MetaMask either automatically or manually.
1. Adding it Automatically
1) Find the Polygon network on https://chainlist.org, choose the network (e.g. Polygon Mainnet) and click on [Connect Wallet].
2) Select the Account (e.g. Keystone 1), then click on [Next] > [Connect].
3) Click on [Add To MetaMask] > [Approve] > [Switch network].
4) Polygon Mainnet has now been successfully added to your MetaMask.
2. Add it Manually
You can add custom networks to MetaMask manually but there's probably no reason to do so unless you're a software developer. If you would still like to do so manually, please follow the instructions below:
1) Run the MetaMask Extension and enter the MetaMask main page.
2) Click on the Network Selection button at the top of the MetaMask Extension > [Add Network].
3) Input the relevant Polygon details below into the blanks provided: Network Name: Polygon Mainnet. Then click [Save].