Configuring EVM Chains on MetaMask Mobile
The Keystone hardware Wallet supports all EVM chains compatible with MetaMask. Those EVM-compatible chains are also configurable on Metamask mobile App as well.
This guide will show you how to add the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) Mainnet Network to your Metamask mobile app. The same method is applicable for any other EVM-compatible chains.
1) Run the MetaMask Mobile app and tap on the Menu icon on the top left corner and select the [Browser] option.
2) Type https://chainlist.org in the URL search bar and select your desired network available on the page.
3) Scroll the screen down until you’ve found the network you’d like to add.
4) Select a network you’d like to add to MetaMask and tap [Approve] to complete the addition and move onto the next step.
5) Tap [Switch Network] to change to the network added, for this guide, we’ve added Binance Smart Chain Mainnet. You can see how it has been successfully added to the MetaMask Mobile app.
Adding networks manually is not recommended for normal users as it is generally used by IT developers. The instructions below explains how you can manually add networks onto the MetaMask Mobile app. For this section of the guide, we will be adding the Polygon network:
1) Tap [Menu Icon]> then [Settings]
2) Select [Networks] and tap [Add Network]
3) Input the necessary Polygon network details below into the blanks provided. Then tap [Save].
- Network Name: Polygon Mainnet
- Chain ID: 137
- Currency Symbol (optional): MATIC
Sometimes, changing the RPC URL can help with transactions during network congestion:
4) You have now connected to the Polygon Mainnet with your Metamask Wallet!
Added network on MetaMask Mobile app will not sync with Metamask Extension!