Forgot or Reset a Password or Pin
If you forget the PIN code you set for your Keystone mobile app, please uninstall the app, reinstall it, and bind your Keystone again. If you were using an HD wallet at the same time, please make sure you have recorded the recovery phrase for this wallet before uninstalling the app.
1. Open the Keystone mobile app and go to the [Settings] page. Then tap [PIN Unlock].
2. Tap [Reset PIN].
3. You will be able to set a new PIN after entering your old PIN.
1. Tap [Switch to password unlock] and enter your password to unlock the Keystone.
2. Go to the Settings page. Toggle [Set Pattern Lock] off, then on.
3. Enter your password to set a new pattern to unlock.
If you forget the Keystone main password, tap [Forgot password?]. You can reset your password after verifying your recovery phrase. If both password and recovery phrase are lost, the assets in the corresponding HW wallet will not be retrievable.
Caution: The device will require the main password after 12 incorrect pattern unlock attempts, and will automatically wipe the device after 5 incorrect main password attempts.
1. Tap the [Menu] icon on the top left of the main page.
2. Then tap [Settings] > [Change Password].
3. Enter your old password to reset the main password.
Last modified 1mo ago