Comment on page
Forgot or Reset a Password or Pin
1. Open the Keystone mobile app and go to the [Settings] page. Then tap [PIN Unlock].
2. Tap [Reset PIN].
3. You will be able to set a new PIN after entering your old PIN.
1. Tap [Switch to password unlock] and enter your password to unlock the Keystone.
2. Go to the Settings page. Toggle [Set Pattern Lock] off, then on.
3. Enter your password to set a new pattern to unlock.
If you forget the Keystone main password, tap [Forgot password?]. You can reset your password after verifying your recovery phrase. If both password and recovery phrase are lost, the assets in the corresponding HW wallet will not be retrievable.
Caution: The device will require the main password after 12 incorrect pattern unlock attempts, and will automatically wipe the device after 5 incorrect main password attempts.
1. Tap the [Menu] icon on the top left of the main page.
2. Then tap [Settings] > [Change Password].
3. Enter your old password to reset the main password.