Displaying Your NFT on the Lock Screen
Import your Ethereum NFT to Keystone effortlessly with MetaMask or Solflare. Gain more exposure for your NFTs and enjoy seamless integration. Start now!
- 1.Make sure your Keystone Essential or Pro is running on firmware version M-5.4 (Multi-Coin) or newer. If not, please read "How to upgrade firmware" for more details.
3 different types of NFT displays
Now we will demonstrate how to showcase your NFT on the Lock Screen using the M-10.2 version. We'll guide you through the process step-by-step for a seamless experience.
- 2.Connect your MetaMask or Solflare to the site.
The integration with OKX is coming soon
- 3.Choose the NFT that you want to import into your Keystone hardware wallet.
- 4.QR codes will appear on your screen for scanning with your Keystone hardware wallet.
- 5.On your Keystone, tap the scan button and scan the QR code.
- 6.Information about the NFT will appear, and then tap [Confirm]. The NFT will then be successfully displayed on your lock screen.
Last modified 2mo ago