XRP Toolkit (XRP)
Unlock the full potential of your Keystone hardware wallet with the XRP Toolkit. Seamlessly send and receive XRP using this powerful companion app.
With firmware versions M-5.0 (Multi-coin) or newer, you can set XRP Toolkit as a watch-only wallet that functions as the companion app for Keystone Essential or Pro and use the XRP Toolkit to send and receive XRP.
1. Click the [Menu] icon -> [Watch-only Wallet] on the Keystone Hardware Wallet.
Please note that if your firmware version is M-10.0 or newer, the connection process on the Keystone hardware wallet has been improved.
To connect your software wallet, simply tap on [Connect Software Wallet] and then select [XRP Toolkit]. The QR code will be displayed automatically.
2. Select [XRP Toolkit] and click [Confirm] -> [Display QR Code].
4. Use the camera to scan the QR code displayed on Keystone device.
5. Keystone should be paired with XRP Toolkit successfully now.
You can use receiving addresses displayed by either the Keystone Hardware Wallet or XRP Toolkit to receive XRP.
1. Displaying Address on Keystone: Touch a receiving address to display it as a QR code.
2. Displaying Addresses on XRP Toolkit: Click [Receive] tab to display the receiving address.
1. Generate an XRP transaction on XRP Toolkit
1) Click [Send] tab and input the [Destination], [Destination Tag], [Amount]. Then click [Next].
2) Get the unsigned transaction in QR code format.
2. Using Keystone Hardware Wallet to Sign Transactions
1) Touch the “scan” icon on the top right of the main page on the Keystone hardware wallet. Scan the QR code displayed on the XRP Toolkit interface.
2) Touch [Sign] and enter your password to sign the transaction. (Users can touch [Raw] tab to check the raw data of the transaction. This is very handy to verify the actual signed data.) Get the signed transaction information in QR code format.
3. Using the XRP Toolkit to Broadcast Transactions
1) Click [Next] on XRP Toolkit interface. Scan the QR code displayed on Keystone hardware wallet. Once scanning is completed, the transaction will be broadcasted directly to the Ripple blockchain. You can select [Account] tab and click the transaction to check the status.
Tips: If you have difficulty with QR code scanning, please tap the QR code to adjust the density of the QR code and retry.