II. Bind MetaMask with your Keystone Hardware Wallet
1. Set Up Your MetaMask
1) PC/Mac/Linux: Disable all forks of MetaMask on all open browsers.
2) Run the “MetaMask Extension”. Click on [Get Started] to begin setting up your MetaMask.
3) Choose to either create a new MetaMask wallet or import one. Here we will create a new Secret Recovery Phrase as a demonstration.
4) Set up your password. Please try to set a strong password to maximize the security for your account.
5) Keep your secret recovery phrase somewhere safe.
6) Now you have successfully set up your MetaMask. Feel free to browse around the MetaMask mainpage to familiarize yourself with it.
2. Bind MetaMask with Your Keystone
1) Keystone: Tap the "Menu" icon > then Tap [Watch-only Wallet] on the Keystone device.
2) Select [MetaMask / Defi / Web3] and select [Confirm] -> [Display QR Code].
3) MetaMask: Click on the "Menu" icon on the top right corner > then select [Connect Hardware Wallet].
4) Select [QR-based] and then click [Continue].
5) MetaMask uses your computer's camera to scan the QR code displayed on the Keystone hardware wallet.
6) Select the Account that you want to bind and click [Unlock].
7) MetaMask should now be successfully bound to your Keystone.
III. Sending ETH (Mainnet) Using MetaMask Extension
1. Generate an ETH transaction with your MetaMask.
a. Click on [send], then enter the associated address in [send to address], don’t forget to also set your desired [amount], then click [Next].
b. You can adjust the transaction fee to the limit you’re comfortable with by selecting  > [Advanced Option].
Max priority fee (aka “miner tip”) goes directly to miners and incentivizes them to prioritize your transaction. You’ll often pay the maximum amount set.
The max fee is the total, global amount paid for your transaction (base fee + priority fee).
c. Click on [Confirm] after confirming all the transaction details, then get the unsigned transaction in QR code format.
2. Using your Keystone Hardware Wallet to Sign Transactions
a. In MM / Defi / Web3 mode, touch the “scan” icon on the top right of your Keystone hardware wallet’s main page, then scan the QR code displayed on the MetaMask interface.
b. After confirming the transaction information, press [Sign] and enter your password or fingerprint to sign the transaction to get the signed transaction information in QR code format.
3. Broadcasting the transaction with your MetaMask
a. Click on [Get Signature] on the MetaMask interface and scan the QR code displayed on your Keystone hardware wallet. Once the scan is completed, the transaction will be broadcasted directly onto the ETH blockchain.