Comment on page
Secure your digital assets with confidence using Keystone Hardware Wallet's seamless integration with BlockWallet - the first crypto wallet for Web3 that supports all EVM-compatible chains.
Before connecting your Keystone Hardware Wallet with BlockWallet, you will need to set up a dummy wallet.
- 1.Launch BlockWallet and create a new wallet. Tap [Get Started] > Tap[Create Wallet]
- 2.Set a strong password for your BlockWallet wallet > Keep your seed phrase stored in a secure place > Confirm your seed phrase. Once that is done, you should have successfully logged into BlockWallet.
- 1.Default Browser Wallet, start using BlockWallet and get into the BlockWallet UI.
- 2.Click [Setting] > Click [Connect Hardware Wallet] > Select [Keystone] and click [Continue].
- 3.On Keystone, navigate to [Connect Software Wallet] > Select [BlockWallet]. A QR code will then be displayed.
- 4.Scan the QR code shown on your Keystone device with BlockWallet.
Congratulations! Your Keystone hardware wallet is now successfully connected to BlockWallet!