Use the Keystone Pro’s fingerprint function in public places like cafes or airports. Doing so can prevent the password from being captured by cameras or onlookers.
I. Fingerprint Permissions
- Unlock device (optional)
- Enter Passphrase Wallet (optional)
- Sign transactions (optional)
II. Adding Fingerprints
1. Tap the [Menu] icon on the top left of the main page >[Settings] > [Fingerprint Settings].
2. Input your password to enter the fingerprint settings page.
3. Tap [Start Registration]. If a fingerprint has already been added, tap [+Add Fingerprint]. Place your finger on the fingerprint sensing area and remove it when you feel a vibration. Repeat until the enrollment process is fully complete.
4. Tap [Edit Name] to modify the fingerprint name for easy management or tap [Done] to proceed with the default fingerprint name.
III. Deleting Fingerprints
1. Go to the fingerprint settings page, and select the fingerprint you want to delete.