Firmware version M-9.0 (Multi-Coin) or newer now allows you to sync Keplr (V0.11.12 or newer) with your Keystone device.
2) Click on [Import Keystone] > Enter your preferred account name and setup your password
3) Follow the instructions given by the Keplr app and click [Scan the QR code]
Please note that if your firmware version is M-10.0 or newer, the connection process on the Keystone hardware wallet has been improved.
To connect your software wallet, simply tap on [Connect Software Wallet] and then select [Keplr]. The QR code will be displayed automatically.
1) Grab your Keystone device. Tap the "Menu" icon > Select [Software Wallet] > Select [Keplr] > Tap [Confirm] > Tap the [...] icon > Select [Connect Software Wallet] and a QR code will appear.
2) Use your Keplr app to scan the QR code listed on the Keystone device
Congratulations! Your Keystone hardware wallet is now successfully imported to Keplr.
- 1.Open your Keplr app > Click the Send button and input the recipient’s Account ID and the amount you would like to send him/her. Tap [Send] > Tap [Approve].
2. With your Keystone device in hand, tap the [-] icon to scan the QR code displayed on the Keplr app. Double-check the transaction and tap [Sign] to proceed > Enter your password after signing the transaction and tap [Confirm]. A QR code will then appear on your Keystone hardware wallet.
3. On the Keplr app: Click the [Get Signature] button and scan the QR code shown on your Keystone hardware wallet with your Keplr app.
Congratulations! The transaction is now successfully broadcast to the network.